Galaxy Concrete Coating Color Charts
Call (602) 308-8656 Today for a 100% FREE Project Estimate!
Sledge Concrete Coatings Color Charts
Our Color Chart Options for Concrete Coatings
Sledge Concrete Coatings offers 10 different color options for acid stain. The acidic coloring solution reacts with concrete and other cementitious substrates to create a unique, translucent and variegated color effect.
Description & Key Benefits
Our Acid Stain is used in a variety of interior and exterior architectural concrete applications. It is most commonly used to provide a distinctive look to floors and other concrete surfaces. Special beauty is added to color hardened concrete and textured polymer concrete when the Acid Stain is used as the coloring medium. Acid stained surfaces are sealed with epoxy, acrylic or polyurethane clear coat. Both high gloss and satin finishes are available.
- Garage Floors
- Home Interiors
- Restaurant Interiors
- Retail Establishments
- Themed Environments
- The coloring effect is dependant on the individual substrate and application methods.
- Different concrete pours within a given job site will react differently.
- The stain will not hide surface irregularities or defects.
- The stain will not be effective if the concrete is excessively worn, old, or has been previously sealed.
- Testing on the individual substrate is required to determine the specific stain effect prior to beginning the project.
Chip Blend Colors Chart
Boden Collection Stripe Chip Blend Colors Chart
Sledge Concrete Coatings Custom Chip Blend Colors
Cool Deck Color Chart – Preferred Deck Systems
Metallics Color Chart
Solid Color Chart
UV Stable Concrete Dye